How to Join the Master Quilter Club
We here at Sew Many Pieces believe that a Master isn't necessarily about perfection as it is about knowledge.....
We want to help you learn more about our hobby. We have 15 "items" that we would like you to learn....
You only have to make samples, not whole quilts for each of the 15 items.
When you have a sample, bring it into the store and we will check it off your list..
When you have finished all 15 then you become a Sew Many Pieces Master Quilter... we will have special sales, special days (who knows what we will think of) for our special Master Quilters.
Master Quilter List
1. Nine patch - want to make sure points match and is square
2. Half square triangles - you only need to put four blocks together
3. Flying geese - you only need to put four blocks together
4. Binding - make sure it is full of batting and tack down corners
5. Paper piecing
6. English paper piecing - just need to put two pieces together
7. Needle turn applique - need to show curve and straight stitching
8. Machine applique - small sample stitched however you want
9. Yo-yo's - just need two yo-yo's together
10. Mitered corner
11. Wrapped cording piping
12. Rag quilt - just need four squares together
13. Cathedral window - one small sample
15. Reverse applique y